The following Privacy notice is based upon the guidance provided
It employs the template provided there, as well as the referenced terminology.
What data is being collected?
This site collects the following data:
- the email and the details that you
have provided when you choose to register your site with us
- the date and time you have accessed
- the location from where you have
accessed this site
- the IP address of the viewer that made
- the HTTP access method and the
- the value of the User-Agent in the
- the Cookie header in the request,
including name-value pairs and the associated attributes
- the host, x-forwarded-for and via
headers, the protocol, the number of bytes that have been transferred and
the time taken to respond
- device information
How is data being collected?
You directly provide most of the data that is being collected.
Data is being collected and processed when you:
- voluntarily visit this site and read
its content and its services
- voluntarily send details while you
register your site
How is data being used?
The data is collected in order to:
- email you the confirmation once you
registered with us
- to learn more about the audience,
country of origin and reading preferences
- detect issues with the offered
- detect, prevent or protect from abuse
- detect the most frequently used
browsers such that service implementation can be adapted to prevent
failures and improve response times
- create new content based upon the
- improve website navigation and
- create statistics to be published on
How is data being stored?
- The site primarily stores the data
- Information regarding your visits to
this website will be retained and processed for analytics purposes in
order to understand how to website is being used, to improve site
navigation and to create new content based on the audience interests.
- The email you have voluntarily
provided will be used for replying back.
What are your data protection rights?
You are is entitled to:
- The right to access You
have the right to request copies of your personal data which you provided
during your site registration. A small fee may be charged for providing
- The right to
rectification You have the right to request to
correct your personal information that you believe is inaccurate, under
certain conditions. You also have the right to request to complete your personal
information that you believe is incomplete, under certain conditions.
- The right to
erasure You have the right to request that your personal data is
removed from this website, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, the response may take one month. If you would like to
exercise any of these rights, please contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
You can look into what cookies are on Wikipedia
HTTP cookie. Basically they are data stored on your computer meant to store preferences
and collect information about you and about your visit to this site. Note that
information may be collected about you also through similar technologies, not
only through cookies.
How are cookies being used?
Cookies are employed by this website to:
- improve user experience and make the
site more friendly
What types of cookies are being used?
A mix of first-party or third-party cookies is used.
recognize you and remember your preference like whether you consented to data
collection. Cookies may also include information about:
- what sites you've visited
How to manage cookies
- from browser settings disable cookies
- install a plugin to block cookies
- use a browser that can block cookies
Note that disabling cookies will impact this website's
Privacy policies of other websites
contains links to other websites, and if you click on a link to another
How to contact
being held about you, or you would like to exercise one of you data protection